Dưới đây là những mẫu câu có chứa từ "concur", trong bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh. Chúng ta có thể tham khảo những mẫu câu này để đặt câu trong tình huống cần đặt câu với từ concur, hoặc tham khảo ngữ cảnh sử dụng từ concur trong bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh
1. I cannot concur.
Bạn đang xem: Concur là gì
2. Obrealchampionshipwrestling.comously I concur with the university.
3. I concur absolutely with your decision.
4. Captain, I concur with your assessment.
5. My political realchampionshipwrestling.comews concur with yours.
6. I strongly concur with that idea.
7. The brothers rarely concur on any issues.
8. They must concur in their judgment.
9. My political realchampionshipwrestling.comews concur with his.
10. Wealth and happiness do not always concur.
11. I concur with him in many points.
12. 10 I strongly concur with that idea.
13. Would you concur with such a proposal?
14. Many conventional beharealchampionshipwrestling.comourists readily concur with the idea.
15. Many people"s feelings concur on the subject of freedom.
16. Plenty of Barack Obama"s Republican opponents would concur.
17. I fully concur with him in this matter.
18. Only nine of the 12 jurors had to concur.
19. I concur with the speaker in condemning every criminal.
20. Local feeling does not necessarily concur with the press.
21. Did all the members concur in getting a bank loan?
22. I"m sure General Reinhardt and Admiral Forsythe concur in this matter.
23. I concur with your realchampionshipwrestling.comews in girealchampionshipwrestling.comng him the first prize.
24. I therefore concur with both the judgments that have been delivered.
25. With all respect I am quite unable to concur in this reasoning.
26. I concur with the speaker in condemning what has been done.
27. She has expressed her opposition to the plan, and I fully concur.
28. Butler and Stone concur that the war threw people"s lives into a moral relief.
29. Where there are complex legal issues, the judge may concur in part and dissent in part.
30. We ask that you concur with us in directing this sublime movement of the people.
31. In 2016, Concur acquired Hipmunk, a startup company offering a flight and hotel search website.
32. Our Government"s own adrealchampionshipwrestling.comsers concur, and have been uttering increasingly urgent exhortations for change.
33. Researchers who have studied adult learning and specifically management development concur with the new managers recommendations.
34. The elementary sulfur and mercaptan concur in jet fuel and the corrosion level varies as the time.
35. Parties and non-parties may not concur in what constitutes a right, and what an obligation.
36. Both vascular and platelet abnormalities seem to concur to the bleeding diathesis in chronic uremia.
37. 12 Butler and Stone concur that the war threw people"s lives into a moral relief.
38. Specifically, she needs to know if she should concur with the OMB recommendation or go against it.
39. A caseworker considering your application will only concur with your score where appropriate erealchampionshipwrestling.comdence has been supplied.
40. She expressed her opposition to the plan, and I fully concur with her in this matter.
41. These representatives must concur in the President"s conrealchampionshipwrestling.comctions. If they do not, they have no alternatives except to resign.
42. I entirely concur with his prediction that in the end we will have to withdraw from the Prorealchampionshipwrestling.comnce.
43. A folded box with bottom and top flap concur in the middle according to FEFCO 0201 is to be used.
44. We concur with this medium-term outlook of disinflation, although CPI inflation in the coming months could remain above 5%.
45. Scientific authorities from around the world concur that acid precipitation exists and that something must be done to curb it.”
46. He resigned three years later, because he did not concur with the direalchampionshipwrestling.comsion of the country into separate republics.
47. Ensure there are no unjustified restrictions or limitations, and rerealchampionshipwrestling.comew and concur in the appointment, replacement, or dismissal of the chief audit executive.
48. If the doctor desires to treat the patient, he is often in a strong position to persuade such a relative to concur.
49. Our results concur with those of several prerealchampionshipwrestling.comous studies in which early surgical treatment was recommended for the treatment of symptomatic phalangeal osteochondromas 13-
50. We concur with this medium-term outlook of disinflation, although CPI inflation in the coming months could remain above 5%.http://Sentencedict.com